Classic Wood Look with Steel Durability
Westport Steel garage doors combine the traditional symmetry of wood stile and rail door designs with the proven durability of three-layer steel construction. This provides exceptional strength and energy effciency as well as quiet operation. The 2" or 1-3/8" thickness of Intellicore polyurethane insulation with a thermal break makes these doors heat and cold resistant while the tongue-and-groove joint helps seal out wind, rain and snow.
- Recessed-panel steel designs available in narrow and extended-panel options.
- Available in two 3-layer construction options: 2" thick Intellicore® polyurethane insulation (18.4 R-value) or 1-3/8" thick Intellicore® polyurethane insulation (12.9 R-value)
- 14 factory fnish paint colors available.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure options.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- Window grilles for easy cleaning.
- WindCode® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
- All models can be painted to match your home's exterior.
Westport Collection Hardware Options